Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mail of the Week

BUT OH MY HEAVENS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! It was SO much fun to get new clothes, I can't even tell you, and they are both super cute and fit well, great job! I love the shirt, it makes me feel like Milly from 7 brides for 7 brothers when I wear it. And never fear, there is an iron in the apt.

I can't say enough how much all the mail, thought and love means to me. Heavenly Father is so mindful of me, he always lets me get my mail and packages when I really need them! And it always makes my spirits shoot sky-high.

So we have not been using the GPS because Sis. Schilling is the one driving and she knows her way around, but when that dark and terrible day cometh and I shall be forced to drive, I will be using it, doubt not. Thanks for the direction advice. So glad that you were able to go to Phylicia's pharewell, haha. I can't believe the time has come already! See if you can't procure her MTC address for me. She is going to be so great.

I got 3 out of 5 questions on the newlywed game. Some of them were pretty ridiculous! We didn't watch movies this time, but I heard the last time they watched "Errand of Angels." Pres and Sis Olson are pretty nice though, laid back and Sis. O is very motherly. They are both about
4 ft tall, in case you couldn't tell from the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment