Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 1 w/ new comp

Hey! I got a ton of emails/snail mails today, and now I only have about 5 minutes to write you guys! Sorry! Don't worry, Sister Cline and I are doing well. She is awesome, really laid back and likes to have fun. We get lost a lot, but we just laugh. It is as many of you suspected, I am learning and growing a lot from this experience. It is hard, but it's kind of like we are in the same boat and we are learning together. But Sister Cline is awesome, and I'm doing just fine. I actually used a map the other day! My brow was furrowed with intense concentration and I thought I might explode, but I got from point A to point B! Exciting stuff. The GPS pretty much saves our lives, even though a lot of things in our area don't show up on it because they are so new!

I really appreciate the encouraging letters of support, they mean so much to me.
Well, my time is up! I love you guys!

Love,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment