Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hallloooooo

Dear Famblee,

BBBRRRR! SNOW!!!! I am not even kidding you. Snow in Oct. My jacket keeps me pretty warm though :)

Have I told you how much I love Sister Cline? She's amazing, pretty much the best friend companion lady ever. This tranfer has been the most challenging but absolutely my favorite so far. I think I am beginning to learn how to enjoy my mission. I have learned so much these past weeks, and sister Cline truly is like a sister to me. I am learning how to be myself and how to relax and have fun but still work hard and think more about those we are teaching. I can't believe I only have a couple weeks left in this transfer, I wish I could stay companions with Cline forever. I have a feeling that I will be leaving Syracuse though, but I feel a lot better prepared to accept whatever happens this time around.

That's cool that you went to cb [Cracker Barrell, where Camille used to work]. I love my cb peeps, and I actually REALLY miss waiting tables! that's exciting that some of them said they would write me. I wonder how all my old regulars are doing? We tracted into a cute old couple yesterday and it made me happy and reminded me of the old cb days.

Halloween is going to be fun, we are having a sister's activity/sleepover friday night. It's costume, and Sister Cline and I are planning/practicing an surprise dance performance, which I will video record. We will be dressed as missionaries from the 70's, and dancing to a little disco tune called "messengers of light" from a cd of the same title by lex de azervado. Brother mcGEE gave us the CD, it's a delightfully cheesy missionary ballads from the 70s. Listen to it if you can, you will crack up.

I love you all!
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment