Monday, August 3, 2009

First Letter

Dear Famble-Bee,

Just a quick note to let you know that I arrived safely to the MTC! Aunt Shirley was so helpful and sweet to me, I don't know what I would have done without her.

The MTC is way awesome! So huge and structured but crazy-busy and / or confusing. There are always tons of elders rushing past and whizzing all about, I fear I shall be bowled over at any moment! Especially in the cafeteria. Well, I saw Shane and he seems to be doing very well! We had decided we were going to hug but wussed out at the last moment, haha! [Editor's note: Shane is Camille's cousin, also in the MTC right now. His mission will be Provo, UT]

I have 5 roommates, 2 of whom are in the Ogden Misssion, including my comp Sis. Groves. She is from Southern California and is so sweet! I am lucky to have her. We have a pretty small district, just 4 sisters and 3 elders. I was called to be the Coordinating Sister (kind of like RS president) in our branch, which consists of about 3 districts. I love my district already! They are awesome. The MTC is pretty much the best place ever. There is so much to learn and in all honesty, I have not had a spare second since I arrived and yet I am somehow always running late and falling behind. But I know that I will learn everything I need to if I continue to try my hardest and trust in the promises of my Heavenly Father. I love being Sister Jordan! Sorry I can't write more but I definitely have ZERO spare time so there ain't alot I can do about it! Love you all!

Sister Jordan : )

No comments:

Post a Comment