Monday, August 17, 2009

Leaving the MTC

This is my last day at the MTC!!! I should arrive at the mission home tuesday. I don't know what the mail situation will be for the next few weeks, but I doubt I will have time to snail mail peoples any more. I get so many letters, it's awesome, but then I feel bad that I don't have time to write them all back individually, ya know? I just try to include stuff in the group letter.

Funny stories: did i tell you I make lessons plans in my sleep? well I do. It both annoys and amuses my roomates. I will yell out scripture passages and explanations..Also, the other day at the RC [referral center], I saw a finger-sized hole in the desk, so i proceeded to stick all of my fingers in it one by one, they all fit delightfully well except my ring finger which got stuck, and wouldn't come out until 30 muinutes later with the help of my companion, hand sanitizer and lotion, my teacher, and 3 other missionaries as the entire RC looked on. It was really funny, but also mortifying...things like that seem to happen a lot to me.


Dubs!
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment